Intel® Xeon® Processor FamilyIntel®Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v4 Product Family
Powerful Data Center Outside
The powerful new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family offers versatility across diverse workloads. These processors are designed for architecting next-generation data centers running on software defined infrastructure supercharged for efficiency, performance, and agile services delivery across cloud-native and traditional applications. They support workloads for cloud, high-performance computing, networking, and storage.
Optimized for Orchestration
The Engine for Digital Transformation in the Data Center
The powerful new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family is designed to help IT address the ever-growing demand for increased performance, agility, operational efficiency, scale-on demand and security throughout their server, storage and network infrastructure.
- More execution resources for higher overall performance
- Higher performance for multi-threaded and mixed workloads
- Enhanced virtualization with Intel® Virtual Machine Control Structure
Smarter Orchestration Through Built-In Instrumentation
The Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family includes Intel® Resource Director Technology, which provides deeper visibility and control over shared platform resources to enable smarter orchestration.
- Cache Monitoring and Allocation Technologies
- Memory Bandwidth Monitoring
- Code and Data Prioritization
A Better Foundation for Trust and Security
The Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family adds additional layers of hardware-assisted security to help protect data and platforms more effectively through enhanced workload isolation, improved security policy enforcement, and faster cryptography.
- Up to 70 percent increased per-core performance on key encryption algorithms
- Strong protection against platform attacks
- Measured boot for trusted infrastructure
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.