VISUALIZATION & RENDERING
Featuring the New GP100
The Quadro GP100 is the world’s most advanced professional graphics solution ever created that combines the highest levels of visualization and compute performance. NVIDIA Pascal GPU, HBM memory, and NVLink technologies result in unprecedented power, performance, and capabilities for professional users to create their most complex designs, solve the most complex problems, and experience their creations with the most detailed, life-like VR environments.
NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphic Solutions
Experience the world’s most powerful visual computing platform everywhere—for the ultimate in creative freedom. Whether you’re developing revolutionary products, telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, designing groundbreaking architecture, or creating the most lifelike, immersive virtual experiences, NVIDIA Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly. Support for multiple 5K displays, large graphics memory capacity, advanced physically based rendering, VR-specific features, and flexible multi-GPU configurations give you the power to tackle the most challenging visual computing tasks.
- The Quadro GP100 can run FEA, CFD, CEM, and other GPU accelerated analysis codes faster. With 16 GB of HBM2 memory, larger simulations can fit into GPU memory. Users can connect two GP100 cards with NVLink to provide 32 GB of HBM memory to run the largest simulations.
- NVIDIA’s Pascal GPU technology enables the GP100 to run compute and graphics tasks simultaneously, allowing users to run simulations and create 3D models at the same time
- Quadro GP100 supports multiple displays at up to 5K or even 8K resolution.
- Use real-world physics, lighting, and materials during interactive design and visualize with photorealistic image quality.
- Integrate simulation during design with finer time-steps, more depth of field, larger assemblies, and more detail in components.
- NVIDIA Iray plug-ins enable designers to visualize designs with photorealistic image quality using physically based lights and materials as an integrated part of their workflow.
- Combine two GP100 cards with NVLink to provide incredible rendering power for the largest, most demanding rendering workloads.
- Create immersive VR environments with larger, more complex designs that can be experienced at scale, complete with virtual audio and touch integration.
- The GP100 GPU support for deep learning software enables designers to take advantage of sophisticated generational (evolutionary) design technology, creating optimal designs rapidly through machine learning.
Media and Entertainment Solutions
- Animators can create complex simulations and interactive visual effects like never before.
- Build extremely large scenes with large numbers of 3D elements, all fitting in graphics memory. Combine two GP100 cards for the largest models and simulations.
- NVIDIA’s Pascal GPU technology enables animators to simultaneously create 3D models and run simulations, significantly improving workflow efficiency.
- GPU-powered rendering enables artists to visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials. Combine two GP100 cards for the largest rendering tasks with up to 32 GB of HBM2 memory and dual-GPUs to provide the ultimate in rendering performance. With three H.264/HEVC encode engines and one decode engine, create and playback ultra-high quality HDR content with the GP100.
Energy (Oil and Gas) Solutions
- With up to 3x better compute performance than the previous generation, geoscientists can run simulations faster on the GP100, speeding up time to solution.
- Architects can create the most complex scenes, combing two GP100 cards to provide 32 GB of HBM2 memory for the ultimate photo realistic rendering solution.
- The GP100 GPU support for deep learning software enables designers to take advantage of next-generation generative (evolutionary algorithm) design technology, creating optimal designs rapidly through machine learning.
Software Development Solutions
- Industry leading double precision floating point (FP64) and half precision floating point (FP16) data performance make the GP100 the ideal development platform for HPC and deep learning.
- Quadro GP100 NVLink support enables developers to create software that takes advantage of the NVLink high performance connection between multiple GP100 GPUs.